Among the most common is a bed, a bed for the kids. Adult bunk bed mattress is different, because the first goal gives more powerful, military-style bed. On the other hand, is to create a bed for the kids and other targets – Entertainment – namely, the kids are excited to go to sleep. Sleeping child is undoubtedly appealing. For many children, especially those who grew up just sleeping in the crib, and they want to have a large cottage. In addition, the bed was not hard to play, so that another brother was sleeping with another.
I. Special Precautions Children
Bunk bed fun, but the kid’s beds, there are security risks. Children can fall out of their beds. Therefore, it is important that the side rails on both sides of the bed. Must be repaired when the child is sleeping. Additionally, you do not have to follow the rules that children under the age of 6 years to sleep or stay in the top bunk. Equally important is to have a secure peace. You can teach your child to secure the ladder. To prevent him from playing, to avoid accidents. Finally, if your child sleep in his bed, its better that it’s easy to shut down, just in case the baby wakes up at night from the bed. If you think your child is not sleeping too old, through the following things before you buy a bed.
II. Is Your Child Old Enough To Sleep?
- Assess whether your child is really ready, there is a bed. Moved from bed to bed, some children can be difficult, especially preschoolers or toddlers. Mitigation and evaluation, there is doubt whether the child moves.
- When you shop, you can ask the staff if the business meets the bed by the American Society for Testing and Materials standards required. If so, then you can buy it.
- Plan for the future. Your child may be sleeping in a bed, and bought over the years. Consider the size of the bed, because children could grow faster than expected.
- Shopping options. There is a child size bed, full size. There are like castles or car-shaped bed. Some people also have the appearance of a classic or modern style.
- Do not be surprised if you have to pay more than $ 100. The more luxurious models or detailed pricing ranges from $ 300 to $ 1,500 higher, a separate window. Some of the beds including mattresses, but you have to shell out more and feathers.
- Buy a high-quality mattress. Measured. The mattress should fit snugly in bed. If measuring up to one inch of space frame bed mattress. Check the disc sleeping mattresses ensure contracts that they have strong support to confuse right and keep to the side of the bed.
- Consider buying fence. Those who sleep in the cradle of the child can feel secure comfortable bed. This may take some time, and the kids with bunk beds. There is a fence to be attached with screws or sliding under the bunk bed mattress. Before you let your child sleeps in the bed, and check the durability of these barriers.
- Check the bed frame and guard rail, and the distance between the pedals bed. In all areas it should be in the 3.5-inch indoor space. This is to avoid catching or small children slip through the net.
- Check the corner of the bed. Make sure that the corners and edges and smooth.
- Shake vigorously and check the stability of sleep.
- If a person can easily climb stairs. Conductors should be wide enough for your child instead.
- In the bed and sat down. Cannot hit your head or hat.
- If possible, sleep shop to be installed.
- From time to time to check to make sure that they are still firmly in place screws and bolts.